Sunday, July 11, 2010

Comment on shit, people. I have a need for constant attention. Humor me.

So guys. I've been up to stuff. School. New roomies. That's pretty much it. Oh, I went to the Fete d'Americainne and got a little smashed, and by a little, I mean a lot.
So yes. I'll blog some more sooooon, hopefully maybe. I need to for school, so I will.
Anyways, I'm more likely to do stuff if someone pays attention to meeeee. MEEEEEEEE!

So, as incentive, here're some pictures I drew today to get back into using the tablet. They're loosely based on people I've seen here. Woo!



Creepy street girl who asked for money, aaaaand...

Chubby sullen asian with a neat dress!


Woo, Tours. Maybe I'll draw goat-walking man sometime. Seriously, this guy takes his goat on walks. With a leash. Around town.

<3 jane

9 comments:

  1. I'm not exactly sure how I can shower you with any more affection, but here goes: Delightful, and adorable, and I want to see goat walking man, who sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to ask, but if you see any pretzel-shaped, flaky, glazed cookies, could you bring some back? I will pretty much be your slave forever. I can't remember the name and I can't find a photo (and it's driving me nuts!), but I crave these perfect cookies! They come in what looks like an upright bread bag.

    For a more relevant sort of comment, goat-walking man sounds like a Belgie. Goat walking should seriously be a national sport there, or at least have some school clubs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks guys!
    Dean, that was perfect.

    Meredith, is goat walking a...thing? Like, a thing that people do? Besides just this crazy guy in Tours, I mean, because, you know THAT IS AMAZING. Also, I haven't seen any cookies like those, but I'll keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if I had a goat I would walk it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were a goat I would want to be walked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I lived in China, I'd have some Chinese children!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who would walk Chinese goats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe it's just because the family place I usually visit is in such a small town, but it seems like there's always a nutter wandering around with a goat. Once upon a time it was my grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wasn't it your stepdad once upon a time, too?

    ReplyDelete